As a startup founder, it’s important to understand that “startup exits” can often happen early. Being prepared for this scenario with a strategic exit strategy is vital so you don’t leave money on the table.
Goodwin co-hosted a full day workshop entitled “Startup Exit Masterclass" with SOSV/ HAX. The workshop brought the New York startup community together and featured advice from startup CEOS, corporate buyers, bankers, investors, and Goodwin technology partners Ian Engstrand and Salil Gandhi.
In this issue of the Flash, we highlight three key takeaways from TechCrunch’s article “What Every Startup Founder Should Know” by HAX’s Benjamin Joffe.
- Maximize optionality
- Companies are bought, not sold
- Understand how M&As work
Also in this week’s Flash:
- Powerful Mental Health Hacks for Entrepreneurs (Influencive)
- Tech Solutions For The Six Most Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make (Forbes)
- These Founders Are Making Silicon Valley Borderless For Immigrant Entrepreneurs (Forbes)
- 6 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Make Their Lives Easier and Avoid Burnout (Entrepreneur)