There is still a gap between the ambition the [millennial] generation and those who actually go on to start a business. We think it is important to seek wisdom from these notable game changers to learn vital entrepreneurship lessons.
In this issue of the Flash, we are outline lessons for millennials through the lens of entrepreneurs who have had inspiring success.
- Stop giving it a try -- go all in
- Innovate around innovations
- If it's all about you, you probably won’t last
- Success is never self-made
Also, in this week’s Flash:
- 5 Women Entrepreneurs On Discovering The Right Time To Start A Business (Forbes)
- Marketing Success Doesn’t Have to be Hard, Here are 14 Roles to Fill (Small Business Trends)
- 3 Time-Management Tips for Entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur)
- Mentally Strong Entrepreneurs: The 10 Things They Avoid (Forbes)